Our granular compost is plant matter consisting of grass clippings, leaves, wood chips, and other landscaping materials that have been recycled resulting in a nutrient rich soil amendment substance. Compost is great for use as a lawn top dressing, in gardens or landscaping because it is a natural soil conditioner and fertilizer that provides a rich growing medium. Our compost contains no animal manure or by-products. Our granular compost is CQA Certified. CQA stands for Compost Quality Assurance. It’s a designation or seal of approval given to bulk compost in North America from an independent organization called the Compost Council. CQA compost is the best of the best.
- Stimulates microbial activity
- Helps soil retain water
- Boost organic matter
- Natural food for you lawn
- Helps soil water holding capacity
- Increases drought tolerance
- Safe for you, your kids, pets, and the environment
- Net Wt. 44 lbs. (100% recyclable bags)
- Granules / Homogenized Prills / Crumbles
For topdressing apply granular compost at a rate of 40 lbs.-80 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. per year, approximately 1/8 inch thick. Best results will be seen if applied right after an aeration.