Omaha Lawn Care Employment
Omaha Organics Lawn Care is gearing up for the 2017 season. We have several field positions available for candidates that meet the job requirements. We are currently hiring for Lawn Crew Foreman and Fertilizer Technicians. We pay top dollar for qualified candidates and the possibility for year round employment for our top performing employees.
Omaha Organics is a family owned business, established in 2002. We provide natural products and services to customers in Omaha, Lincoln and surrounding areas. We are not a fad, we are the future! We promote the use of high quality, slow release natural fertilizers that are safe for people, pets and the planet. Our services include granular fertilizer programs, soil testing, soil amending, topdressing, core aeration, over seeding and more.
- Understand and apply a variety of lawn care products including (but not limited to) fertilizers and soil amendments.
- Respond to customer's requests and complaints, making appropriate recommendations.
- Find addresses throughout the city of Omaha, Lincoln and surrounding areas.
- Attend and participate in tradeshows and company events.
- Comply with all of Omaha Organics policies and procedures.
- Welding and mechanical skills a plus but not required.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Possess or willing to get a Nebraska Pesticide license.
- Two year degree in Turfgrass Management or related field, or turf care experience.
- Have a good driving record.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to operate all equipment efficiently.
- Working knowledge of lawn care products and common lawn problems including weeds, fungus, insects, soil nutrients and grass types.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. throughout the day.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be responsible and on time.
- Able to work some evenings or Saturdays as required by work load or weather.
- Hourly based on experience. (average 40 hours per week during growing season).
- Company shirts.
- Salary position available after the first year.
If you want career with our winning team, please fill out the basic form below and attach your resume. We will get back to you shortly.