- Safe Fertilizer ApplicationsBeautification
- Safe For ChildrenEnjoy Playtime!
- Omaha And Surrounding Areas!Saving The Planet
- Residential Lawn MaintenanceCall Today 402-991-YARD (9273)
- Safe For PetsNon-Toxic, Natural Fertilizer
- Free Estimates402-991-YARD (9273)
- Now Hiring for 2014 - give us a call!
- Join us at Earth Day in 2014! Special guest to be announced soon.
- Thank you Paul Tukey.
- Sign up for a soil test today, it's never too late!
- Follow us on Facebook and view our Facebook Events.
- Now offering fertilizing services in Council Bluffs, IA and Valley, NE
- Schedule your Organic Fertilizer Program for 2014, which includes 2 applications of Corn Gluten. All of our organic products are safe, natural and eco friendly. Call 991-YARD today!
- Did you know that most yards less than 5000 sq. ft. are cheaper to go organic? Go Green Today!
- Omaha Organics Compost is available per yard.
- See what people are saying about us. Visit our Testimonial Page.
- Omaha Organics now offers gift certificates.
Call or Email Omaha Organics Lawn Care Today! (402) 991-YARD
Thinking about spring? Omaha Organics Lawn Care is Omaha’s premier all natural fertilizer maintenance company. We also sell all of our product if you are interested in a Do-It-Yourself program. All of our products are safe for people, pets and the planet. Give our Facebook page a “like” if you haven’t already.
Earth Day Omaha is April 19th, 2014 at Elmwood Park. Come Join Omaha Organics at our Earth Day booth. The free event features exhibit booths, children’s activities, demonstrations and short speaker sessions, plus live music from top local bands and food from area vendors. All activities are designed to educate and inspire attendees to live green and healthy at home and at work.
Organic Granular Fertilizers are products Omaha Organics uses to stimulate growth and add slow release nutrients to the soil. Our Organic Fertilizer program consists of 4 applications spaced throughout the year. The organic matter in our fertilizer feeds microorganisms in the soil, improving the foundation upon which plants grow. Healthy soil is the long term key to lawn and garden success. Without fertile soil, plants cannot [...]