- Safe Fertilizer ApplicationsBeautification
- Safe For ChildrenEnjoy Playtime!
- Omaha And Surrounding Areas!Saving The Planet
- Residential Lawn MaintenanceCall Today 402-991-YARD (9273)
- Safe For PetsNon-Toxic, Natural Fertilizer
- Free Estimates402-991-YARD (9273)
- Now Hiring for 2014 - give us a call!
- Join us at Earth Day in 2014! Special guest to be announced soon.
- Thank you Paul Tukey.
- Sign up for a soil test today, it's never too late!
- Follow us on Facebook and view our Facebook Events.
- Now offering fertilizing services in Council Bluffs, IA and Valley, NE
- Schedule your Organic Fertilizer Program for 2014, which includes 2 applications of Corn Gluten. All of our organic products are safe, natural and eco friendly. Call 991-YARD today!
- Did you know that most yards less than 5000 sq. ft. are cheaper to go organic? Go Green Today!
- Omaha Organics Compost is available per yard.
- See what people are saying about us. Visit our Testimonial Page.
- Omaha Organics now offers gift certificates.
Call or Email Omaha Organics Lawn Care Today! (402) 991-YARD
Smart Energy Expo Omaha Organics was an exhibitor at the Smart Energy Expo this year, which was be held on Sunday, November 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Millard Lumber Warehouse (12900 I St.). The Smart Energy Expo featured exhibitors providing expert advice on the newest products and services available that add value, save money and promote energy efficiency! The Smart Energy [...]
Fall Turf Care Fall is good for more than just raking leaves and cooler nights. Fall is actually one of the better times of the year to improve your turf. Take advantage of these cooler temperatures and prepare your lawn for the coming spring. The first question to ask yourself this fall is; can you see your turfgrass in the lawn? Heavy layers of [...]
Lawn Weeds A weed is a plant out of place. Seems like such a ‘nice’ definition for these little plants. Weeds can be issues in many areas, but it always seems that they are the most plentiful in the lawn. The key to knowing when to pull and when to spray depends on the weeds and time of year. Unfortunately there is not a [...]