- Safe Fertilizer ApplicationsBeautification
- Safe For ChildrenEnjoy Playtime!
- Omaha And Surrounding Areas!Saving The Planet
- Residential Lawn MaintenanceCall Today 402-991-YARD (9273)
- Safe For PetsNon-Toxic, Natural Fertilizer
- Free Estimates402-991-YARD (9273)
- Now Hiring for 2014 - give us a call!
- Join us at Earth Day in 2014! Special guest to be announced soon.
- Thank you Paul Tukey.
- Sign up for a soil test today, it's never too late!
- Follow us on Facebook and view our Facebook Events.
- Now offering fertilizing services in Council Bluffs, IA and Valley, NE
- Schedule your Organic Fertilizer Program for 2014, which includes 2 applications of Corn Gluten. All of our organic products are safe, natural and eco friendly. Call 991-YARD today!
- Did you know that most yards less than 5000 sq. ft. are cheaper to go organic? Go Green Today!
- Omaha Organics Compost is available per yard.
- See what people are saying about us. Visit our Testimonial Page.
- Omaha Organics now offers gift certificates.
Call or Email Omaha Organics Lawn Care Today! (402) 991-YARD
Smart Energy Expo Omaha Organics will be an exhibitor at the Smart Energy Expo this year, which will be held on Sunday, November 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Millard Lumber Warehouse (12900 I St.). The Smart Energy Expo will feature exhibitors providing expert advice on the newest products and services available that add value, save money and promote energy efficiency! The [...]
Dollar Spot Fungus Dollar spot fungus on Bluegrass The presence of dollar spot in a well-managed turf affects its aesthetics or recreational use, but is usually not a threat to its survival. Dollar spot is caused by the fungus Sclerotinia homeocarpa. Warm days and cool nights that produce dew and high humidity in the turf canopy are ideal conditions for dollar spot. Under these [...]
Lawn Mowing Tips Ever wonder how to get the best looking grass? Follow these tips and you should have the greenest lawn on the block! 1. Mow frequently with sharp blades Mowing more often will force the grass to grow thick and keep most weeds out. If your mower blade is dull it will tear the grass instead of cut it. This can lead [...]